Members Only – Field Day 2019 (Updated 6-18-2019)
If you wish to volunteer for specific duties or as needed, please sign up at the June 13th meeting.
Boy Scouts (Troop 116 – not confirmed) will facilitate the Opening Ceremonies at 10:45 a.m. on Saturday
- QSO Loggers – Software to be used will be the N1MM Logger
- Setup crews (Friday beginning at 11:00 a.m.)
- Cleanup crews (Sunday, 11:00 a.m.)
- Overnight security (4 hour shifts) for Friday and Saturday nights
- Radio equipment and operators
- Folding tables
- Potluck food donations or $5.00 for Saturday night dinner
- Cook for BBQ Pot Luck
- Overnight campers
- Donations of items for Door Prizes
- Offering of Tickets for raffle prizes by members (see Marlene KK6CTX for tickets)
- Main raffle will be for a new DMR radio with programming cable, HT, $100 Home Depot gift certificate; $50 Starbucks gift certificate and other assorted items.